Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Wow, we had a busy weekend. We travelled to Jacksonville, Texas for a 4th of July party and family reunion. We had a great time, but I think I am still worn out! Thank goodness Adalyn is such a good baby, otherwise I don't know what I would do. I slacked on my picture taking duties this weekend, so I only have a few to share. I am still getting the hang of juggling the baby and the camera. =)
Adalyn & Mammer - her great grandmother.

Adalyn & cousin Jacob.
(**Note to new moms - the Bumbo makes an excellent traveling highchair!**)



Adalyn & cousin Sarah.


I hope you all had a great weekend with friends and family!

1 comment :

  1. Hey, I didn't know you were blogging! Excellent pages and pics! Sarah and Jacob loved to see themselves with their littlest cousin. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top