Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Bump - Maverick

Maverick is on his way. He will be welcomed into the world by his three older sisters who are very excited to have a little brother. His mom is one of the best mother's I know. I admire her and hope to follow in her footsteps as I raise Adalyn. Her love for her children is so strong that it is tangible. She doesn't sweat the small stuff, and takes plenty of time to hug, kiss, and play with her kids. Her home is peaceful.

Tabi, you are an incredible example! I had a wonderful time with your family. Thank you all for spending the evening with me.









2 comments :

  1. These are beautiful...can't wait for you to take pics of Pais again. I also love the new look of the blog! Can't wait to see you when we get back to Austin.
    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your blog is set up, it's beautiful! I really like the pictures of Tab's family. You're so good at what you love to do, I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top