Friday, December 19, 2008

Dorean Pope Photography - Merry Christmas to all! (Leander/Cedar Park Portrait Photographer)

I was disappointed because the day that I finally had time to take some Christmas portraits of my own, it was freezing cold outside (literally) and there was no way we were going to get outdoor portraits. As most of you know, I love doing sessions outside and taking advantage of natural light, but that was not to be for us this year. We did manage to get some fun portraits indoors that capture our little ones' personality pretty well. (Don't worry, the ornamental balls are plastic, not glass.)

I want to take a second to say THANK YOU to all of my clients over the past month. It has been great getting to know your families and being able to capture this time in your family's history in photographic form. THANK YOU also to my wonderful friends and family who have supported Dorean Pope Photography this year and have helped to get it going again. You are all wonderful and I love you very much!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy spending time with family.

Much love,

Dorean Pope



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top