Friday, October 2, 2015

M Family Fun! Austin Family Photographer


I truly loved getting to join this family at their home.  They are what I'll call "lifers".  
I have been photographing their family most of their children's life and I treasure their little hugs and squeals when they see me!  
It is so much fun to build relationships with the children (and parents!) I photograph and walk with them through life.  

I CANNOT wait to share what mom had in mind for this session.  
It was something I've never done before and it was a good challenge and a lot of fun. 
As always, we got some of our traditional shots in as well.  
These kiddos know and love my little picture taking bunny and he still works his charm just like he used to when they were itty bitty. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top