Friday, October 7, 2016

Sunset at Five Mile Dam {Fall 2016} Dorean Pope Photography


Oh man!  These two were what I like to call my guinea pigs, the first to come with me to check out a new location.   And they were great sports, up for anything!

I think I'm in love!  With these images of these sweet people and with this location. 

It was so fun to get an hour to hang out with these two.  They love each other deeply and that is evident in the way they can make each other laugh and calm each other's nerves.  It's always a joy to capture genuine love.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I love comments too. :)

{Click on the image to see it with the best quality.}







1 comment :

  1. Dore...these are so great! The best "dam" photo session ever! Ok, you saw that one coming, right?! We really enjoyed our time with you too! Aahhh! These are fabulous! Seriously, Thank you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top