Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Fall Family Sessions 2019




There are a few changes over here this fall that I think you'll be excited about!  

FIRST.....
I am offering a longer session this fall! Through the years, I have become convinced that even just an extra 15 or 20 minutes can make a BIG difference for a family session. I have seen a pattern over the years that my longer "mini" sessions (maybe the last session of the day where I have a few extra minutes or when someone cancels and we have a little extra time and aren't rushed) are always my favorite sessions when I go back and look at the images. Always. Everyone gets a chance to relax, I'm not worried about fitting everything in and we have more time for creativity and art.  So while I'm not taking away the 30 minute mini-sessions just yet, I'm asking you to consider a longer session because I truly believe you'll be glad you did.


2019 Fall Family Sessions

30 Minute Mini-Session ~ $425
10-15 Digital Negatives

50 Minute All Inclusive Session ~ $550 
20-25 Digital Negatives + $30 Print Credit 


SECOND....
I am booking a limited number of sessions, so be sure to book ASAP!!


THIRD....
All sessions will be edited and returned to you within 2 weeks of your session date!  
Turn around times have been long during busy season in the past, but this year I will book fewer sessions so that turn around times can be faster for you guys!


Click the link below to pick your date/time/location and to pay your $50 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.  Always feel free to email me with any questions! info@doreanpope.com


CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

https://dpope.photobiz.com/form/fall-family-sessions-2019



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top