Sunday, October 5, 2008

Leander Fall Festival



We spent yesterday at a booth for the Leander Fall Festival. It was a lot of fun and we hope that everyone who visited our booth enjoys their festival photo. I will be e-mailing out the photos this week. If you have not received your photo by the end of the week, please shoot me an e-mail with your name, and I will resend the photo. It is possible that your e-mail was returned to me, so we will try again.

Congratulations - Amy Terry!! You are the winner of our drawing for a free portrait session! You will also receive two free digital negatives. Give me a call or send me an e-mail to schedule your session.

Thanks again to everyone else who stopped by the booth and entered the drawing. Time is short before the holiday season will be upon us, so don't wait too long to schedule your portrait session for Christmas photos!

Happy fall!
Dorean Pope

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top