Sunday, March 15, 2009

Naming Baby Girl Pope

As some of you may know, we are expecting an addition to our family in a couple of months. Baby girl will be here before we know it and this time around, we (ME) are having trouble picking a name. I just haven't felt the "wow" factor with any of the names we are considering. I'm waiting for some sort of divine inspiration and an "ahah!" moment. So... in the mean time, tell me what you think of the names we currently have on the list. There is a poll over on the right hand side of the blog. AND, if you feel like sharing, please feel free to add some of your favorite baby girl names in the comments section of this post.

3 comments :

  1. fun name choices...I am going to have to think about it! Did you know Talley is my maiden name? My cousin Shannon just named her daughter Talley in honor of our heritage!
    Good luck!
    xoxo,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name Steinhauer is in your heritage!
    You're right, I don't have a good track record. Perhaps I'm good at suggesting what NOT to name a kid. I do like the Ellie one, cuz of your middle name.
    Hey Dore, do this. fold your hands on the baby, close your eyes. Who do you see?
    Maybe that will work. (unless you see Grandpa Steinhauer. . . ) His name was Henry. Hay, how 'bout Henrietta? Ok, enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amery. My best friend from elementary school's name is Amory - taken from the word "Amor". She is an adventurous and funny girl - not to mention beautiful. My vote is on this name! btw, your site looks GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top