Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Learning Fun - Austin, Cedar Park, Leander Photographer

As Adalyn gets older, I find myself having to become more and more creative trying to entertain her. She is pretty much a mama's girl and likes to play with me - NOT by herself. We have started doing craft time every day and I am always looking for ways to make craft time a learning experience. One of my super awesome clients (and my #1 Facebook Fan) shared a wonderful website with me recently. I have gotten lots of great ideas from this site, so I thought I would pass it on to all the moms who I know are in my shoes - trying to find something entertaining to do with their kiddos.

One of the things I have started doing with Adalyn is picking a "letter of the day" (she loves Sesame Street so this is right up her alley) and we do a craft around a word that starts with that letter. It has really helped with her letter recognition and her ability to say names of lots of letters.

Here are a couple of pictures (taken with my point and shoot - mama doesn't have time to get out the big camera) of our recent crafts.
What are YOUR favorite learning and craft idea websites??? Please leave a comment and share as I am always looking for new ideas. Stay tuned for more learning websites to come.
Happy Wednesday!
Dorean

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top