Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family Fun - Austin Child and Family Photographer

So I started this session off on a funny note. I pulled up to the capitol and sat in my car finishing my coffee. Through the trees I saw a couple of people running around the capitol building. "Hmm" I thought, "I didn't know people ran at the capitol much." I mean with Lady Bird Lake so close and all, I thought people mostly ran there. Then I saw several more people run by and thought maybe it was a group running at the capitol together. Yeah. That's it. Good uphill/downhill training. By the time I got out of the car and up close to the building there was a throng of people running past me. Haha. Silly me. I was right in the middle of the Silicon Labs Austin Marathon Relay. Lucky for us, the capitol grounds are BIG and we were able to avoid the marathon madness, but I did have a good little laugh at myself. Yes. For the most part, people don't run at the capitol.

Here is a sneak peek for this lovely family -








1 comment :

  1. The word that comes to mind is adorable! Keep up the good work. This family is lovely:D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top