Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Art - Austin Family & Child Photographer

So excited that I finally get to share this session. I was holding onto it until after the Christmas holidays to make sure I didn't share the pictures before the Christmas card went out. I have done a lot of sessions with this family. They are very good friends of ours. This time, our plan was to do something that looked a little bit different - not urban, but still "funky" with the processing. It was really fun to do something less traditional and to be able to add more artistic flair to their session. I also loved that we got some less "posey" shots and just tried to capture their family interacting and enjoying each other.





Family Feet - I love that I caught her walking away. Anyone who has a 2 year old knows that this is a very common occurrence and I think it captures this phase of their family life pretty well.


I had to throw this one in too for one of my faithful blog readers. Enjoy! ;)

1 comment :

  1. These are our favorite family pictures you have taken of us. I can't even begin to tell you how often I have looked at them. I adore them! I love that we got to do something different and the results blew my mind! Once again thank you!
    WE love YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top