Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Referral Program - Cedar Park & Leander Family Photographer

I have something new and exciting to share with all of my past clients. For 2010, I am launching a new referral program. Now, if you refer a friend to Dorean Pope Photography and they mention you when booking a full session, you will receive a $25.00 credit toward your next session*. It's as easy as that! So, be sure to tell your friends about us and ask them to mention your name when they book their session.

I can't wait to start rewarding all of my friends and clients for the wonderful things they say about me to their friends!

Stay tuned for more exciting changes to come soon. And because every post is better with a picture, here are a few recent shots I took of my little Aubrey. She is a busy girl, already crawling and pulling up at 8 months old! She's keeping mommy on her toes.

*The referal must be for a brand new client and will apply only for the first session they book with me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top