Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Live Oaks Galore - On Location Portrait Photographer

This past weekend we loaded up the girls and went to Houston for my husband's grandmother's 75th birthday party.  While in Houston I had the opportunity to do a session for some good friends of ours.  They are a fun, laid back family and I think you can see that in these portraits. 

Jen is an amazing artist. (See examples here and here.) Everything she does exudes creativity and our session was no exception.  I love it when my clients have creative vision for our session - I really enjoy trying to capture their ideas and make them a reality.  You can see some of her creativity below.  I absolutely LOVED the location she picked for our session and wish that it was in Austin so I could shoot there all the time!!








1 comment :

  1. i am loving them...this is like crack...MORE more! you did an amazing job...i am thrilled...i am liking some of the treatments on the photos (the jK photo and the close up of Eliza) feel free to have fun on the editing, GO Crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top