Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cute As A Button - Austin Photographer

Hmmm... makes me want to be a pet photographer. This little guy is SO stinking cute!
Just a little back story for you. Here at the Pope house, have two little boy Chihuahuas in our family. We got them before we had kids and they were our children. One of them slept in the bed with me (I can't believe that now when I think about it), we took them places with us, put them on our Christmas card etc, etc... You get the picture. As you can imagine, their lives changed dramatically when we had kids. They still live a good life, but it is MUCH more a dog's life than a glorified pet treated as a child's life. =)
This post isn't really about our baby boys, it is about the CUTE little guy down below. He is the son of our little boy - Samson. (Note - We had no intention of breeding Samson and did not set out to do so.) You see, a couple of months ago, our niece came to visit and brought her Chihuahua, Desota, with her. Well, unknown to us Samson & Desota fell madly in love, got married, and decided to have babies. :) Just a few short weeks later - sweet little Patch entered the picture. And OH SO SWEET he is... I desperately want to keep him, but I know that we cannot!!!! But I really, really want to!! Since I can't, I will just take pictures of him so that I can remember how adorable he is.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top