Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby E - Cedar Park Newborn Photogapher

Can I just start by saying I love my "job".  It is so fun to get to play with little babies - to rock and "shhhh" them and put them to sleep.  I mean little, tiny babies.  It's awesome!!  This week I got to spend several hours with little baby E.  He decided that he was old now and didn't need to sleep like most brand new babies - there was too much going on and he wanted in on the action.  He gave his mom and I a run for our money, but we won in the end and I we think got some really special portraits for this family.

Enjoy!! There are more to come...

LOVE this face, it cracks me up.  It's like - "Hey lady, what are you doing??"





My absolutele favorite from the session - look at him checking his mom out, memorizing her features and listening to her voice. Precious.


Love the little fingers and peely skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top