Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Precious - Austin Newborn Photographer

Hi friends!  Sorry it has been so quiet around here lately.  The last week was a busy one for me.  We celebrated both my birthday and my anniversary.  There was a camping trip, a girls night out, and a boating excursion.  We ate ALLLLLLL kinds of yummy food. I got many, many fun presents - including a new camera. (YIPEE!!)  It was a really fun week of celebration.  I am so thankful - so very thankful.

So in the mean time, this little pumpkin who made her last appearance on my blog HERE, was busy celebrating her first week of life.  If she doesn't look like a newborn, it's because she surprised everyone and came in weighing a solid 10 lbs 1 oz.  She is absolutely precious and so very loved by her big brothers (as well as mom and dad of course).




You know I LOVE baby toes!! :)  I hear these toes bear a striking resemblance to someone else's...






Love this shot. 
Love how you can see mom stroking her hair and how baby girl has her fingers curled around mom's sleeve...




Congratulations you guys!!!
Dorean

1 comment :

  1. That last shot is so precious. I also love the smile in the top photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top