Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Favorite Teen Picture - Austin Senior Photographer

This week on I Heart Faces the theme is teens.  Whenever I think about the senior portraits and teen pictures I've taken, there is one that sticks out in my mind as my favorite.  It is a shot I took of my brother just a couple of months after I got my first serious digital camera.  It isn't perfect, but I love that I captured him at this stage - he looks so much like my mom and my dad in this picture.  I am thankful to have this memory cemented in "film" so that I wont ever forget and I can show his kids someday.  He was a good kid back then and he's a great man now.  He appeared pretty recently on my blog.  Because he's GETTING MARRIED!! Crazy how time flies. :)



Anyway, so enjoy this little flash back and if you some extra time stop by I Heart Faces to see what everyone else is entering.





Dorean

2 comments :

  1. such a great shot! i love the tree he's leaning on, and it's such a great "guy" photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT shot! Love the pose and nice processing too.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top