Friday, September 17, 2010

Holiday Mini-Sessions - Austin Family Photographer


As I write this, there are officially 98 days, 12 hours, and 52 minutes left until Christmas. Did you know you can google and find out EXACTLY how much time is left until Christmas?  Pretty Cool.

So now that I have you thinking about Christmas, here is some information about my holiday mini-sessions for this year.  I have two events currently planned (with the possibility to add a day in San Antonio.) 
 Space is limited due to time and light, so if you are interested please respond ASAP to reserve your space and get all the details.

I'm really excited about our locations this year.  I think they will allow me to do both urban/vintage looking shots as well more natural and green settings as well.  It's going to be fun!!


Can't wait to hear from you!
Dorean

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top