Monday, September 20, 2010

What to Wear - Austin Family Photographer

I'm getting excited about all of the fall family sessions I've got coming up.  I've still got some spaces available for my holiday mini-sessions - e-mail me if you are interested.  To help everyone get ready for their sessions - I thought I would post a couple more examples of what to wear to really make your family pictures stand out. 

I don't at all expect you to go out and buy these outfits, but as you look at them you can get an idea of how to plan what to wear for your session.

Here are a couple of tips to think about when picking your family's wardrobe for our session -

1. Start by picking a color palette.  Pick a neutral color that you like - blue, brown, gray etc... and then pick a couple of accent colors to go with your neutral. 

2.  Don't be afraid of a little pattern.  You will notice that with each of these examples, there was some pattern added - not everyone was wearing a solid color.  Adding a little bit of pattern will make your outfits more interesting.

3.  Accessorize!!  Add a jacket, add a tie (for your little man), add a headband (for your daughter), and a bracelet (for mom).

4.  Have fun with it!!




Happy Monday!!
Dorean

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top