Sunday, October 17, 2010

Book+Worm or Cup+Cake Anyone? - Austin Child Photographer

So excited to share these images. 
I can't believe I never blogged them - they went straight to my facebook fan page for a contest and never made it here.  I had the amazing opportunity to work with my great friends at Oh Fiddlesticks! to do a photo shoot for their line of children's clothes.  They held a model search on their facebook fan page and then fully styled and designed this session.  It was a whirlwind of outfit and prop changes all in about an hour and a half and so, so much fun!!  The kids were great to work with and I'm in love with these images.  I'm also in love with their shirts!!  There will be a part two to this post, because this doesn't even cover all of it!!


This is our series on their Book + Worm shirt.  Which can be found here.





This is our series on their Cow + Boy & Cow + Girl shirts that can be found HERE.





And this is my personal favorite - Cup + Cake!! Found HERE.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top