Sunday, October 3, 2010

Family, Fun, and Feet - Austin Family Photographer

Such a fun family session!! These guys were up for anything and hiked around the park with me.  We even went down to the recently flooded creek to throw rocks and play.  I think their little guy enjoyed it! 

The last shot is my absolute favorite.  If you've been around here for a while you know there is nothing I like more than a good shot of some baby feet!  This little guy was so cute the way he sat on my stool and crossed his legs at the ankles.  I love the beautiful color of the grass mixed with the color of his jeans in this shot and that his mama will always be able to look at this picture and remember his chubby little one year old feet.








1 comment :

  1. I love the creek shot in black and white....and the cute toes in that one!

    It's fun to capture such a happy family! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top