Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gift Certificates - Austin Family Photographer


The Christmas season is upon us!  My husband is hanging Christmas lights on my house as I sit here and type this.  Just a reminder as you start your Christmas shopping.  Dorean Pope Photography DOES offer gift certificates!!  A portrait session is the gift that will last longer than a lifetime.
  Give the gift of memories, frozen in time. 
Any dollar amount can be purchased.  If you would like more information, e-mail me at info@doreanpope.com.

2 comments :

  1. Dorean,

    Did any of the ones with Grandma and Grandpa turn out for the Milams? Is there a way I can access these and buy some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! Some of them DID turn out great! I haven't finished editing them yet, but when I do I will send all the information to Carissa. There is an online site where you can view them all and purchase prints if you would like to. Great to meet you guys! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top