Sunday, June 26, 2011

Christmas in July - Austin Family Photographer

As I shared recently, our family is expecting an addition sometime at the end of September or the beginning of October this year.  This means that Dorean Pope Photography will not be able to schedule Christmas Portrait sessions this year, as I will be on maternity leave.  I know it is EXTREMELY early and VERY warm to be thinking about Christmas.  BUT, if you would like to schedule a family portrait session this year, in time for Christmas, please contact me ASAP.  I am planning to continue working through July, but am unsure how much later in the year I will be offering sessions.

I am also planning to offer a couple of mini-sessions opportunities next month.  These will be limited and scheduled on a first come first served basis.  If you are interested in booking one of these sessions, please shoot me an e-mail and you will be the first to receive the details.

Thanks so much!! 
Dorean


And because every post is better with a picture, here is one from my Christmas mini-sessions last year... 



1 comment :

  1. Just wanted to send a quick note to say I LOVE your pictures! Wish we lived closer to you :-)

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top