Thursday, August 18, 2011

The One Where I Almost Had A Baby - Austin Newborn Photographer


Dear Mallory, mother to this sweet baby girl, let me tell you what happened Friday after I left your house....  I had contractions 4 minutes apart all the way home.  When I got home, I laid down and they slowed down to a whole 6-7 minutes apart.... they continued like that all afternoon until I called the hospital and they made me come in Friday night since they weren't stopping.  A couple of hours and several tests later, it was determined that it was just false labor and I would not be having a baby and I was sent on my merry way to rest, rest, rest. 

Contractions and false labor are really normal for me.  I had contractions for months before both Adalyn and Aubrey were born - they aren't all that painful and I can obviously work through them (until I sit down in the car and realize they are 4 minutes apart. lol)  So this was totally normal for me.  I'm sure I will probably be in the hospital for a couple more false alarms before this baby comes too.  (I went twice before Aubrey was born.)  All of that to say, it is probably a good thing that this was my last session before little Pope #3 makes her appearance. :) 

Aaaannnnnnd.... since I didn't have a baby - IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT.
These pictures make me want to sigh (a happy sigh).  Such a sweet little baby and it was so fun to get to hold and snuggle her and think ahead to our little one on the way.

Enjoy!








1 comment :

  1. LOVE, love, love these! Especially the sleeping smile one - precious! Also glad you didn't have to drive yourself to the hospital with the girls ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top