Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gender Reveal Session - Austin Portrait Photographer

 
Oh. My. Word.  This is right up my alley.  Getting to know and keep a really big secret for a couple of hours.  Being the ONLY one (other than the doctor of course) to know what kind of bun was in the oven.  Plotting and planning to share the news with the parents to be.  It was too much fun!!
 
If you are expecting a little one, I really think this is worth a little extra wait.  Just look at the images below.  Instead of finding out in a doctors office, these two got to find out in a fun way and they will now be able to remember that moment (with the help of these images), for the rest of their lives.  Not only that, but their little one will get to experience it through these images as well. 
I'm telling you, a gender reveal session is the way to go!!
 
Because I enjoyed this SO VERY MUCH, I am offering gender reveal sessions at a very discounted price while I build my portfolio.  So if you are having a little one or if you know someone who is and they have yet to find out their baby's gender, send them my way!!
 
AND.... if you love these as much as I do, or if you just love me and are my friend, would you mind pinning these pictures, pretty please?
 
Y'all are the best!!  And thank you to these two for letting me be a part of their special moment.
 



2 comments :

Back to Top