Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Post!!

I have decided to give this blogging thing a try. I am excited to use this blog to share with friends, family, and strangers the things that I love. You will be seeing LOTS of pictures of the joy of my life - Adalyn Rose. And, well there will just be a lot of pictures in general since photography is a passion as well. When Adalyn made her grand entrance I was blessed enough to be able to leave my place of employment to stay at home with her. This gives me an opportunity to pursue something that has been a hobby for the past several years... photography. I really enjoy taking pictures of people and as a new mother I have discovered how important it is to capture each stage of development in any way that you can. I will be posting pictures on the blog soon, but in the mean time I have set up some galleries through Picasa for anyone who is interested. The web address is: http://picasaweb.google.com/dopope.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top