Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Saturday was my 27th birthday! I had a great day hanging out with family and friends. It is crazy for me to look back on this year and see how much has changed in such a short time. At this time last year, I was just a couple months pregnant. I knew a lot of life change was coming, but I had no idea how wonderful it would be. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and daughter and for the amazing family and friends God has given me. I am truly blessed.

These are the beautiful flowers my best friend Emily gave me:

These are all the sweet cards I received:


These are my favorite cards. They were hand made by my little brother and sister:



Thank you everyone for such a wonderful day. I love you all!!
Dorean


2 comments :

  1. Happy BELATED Birthday, dear I'm getting behind on my card making! I'm so sorry I missed your day.... Hope it was as wonderful as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top