Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dorean Pope Photography - More Play Date Favorites - Leander Child Photographer

Now that I have finally finished editing all of the play date portraits I have done so far and online proofing is available for all of the moms, I wanted to take a minute to go back and share a few more of my favorites with you all from the past couple of weeks.

You'll notice that not all of these are traditional portraits and the kiddos aren't necessarily smiling in all of them. Part of the fun in photographing children, for me, is trying to capture their personality - to be able to capture a facial expression that is part of who they are at this stage in life, so that when you look back on it you can remember this phase. Another thing I try to do is capture facial features. Whenever I look at my baby girl, I am constantly reminded of how fast she is growing up and changing. For me, capturing her facial features up close will be a priceless memory for years to come.













Happy Wednesday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top