Friday, February 13, 2009

Dorean Pope Photography - Valentines Day Party Play Date - (Austin Child & Infant Photographer)

I have been busy this week visiting mom's groups! Lots of fun kiddos to chase around. =) Enjoy the latest installment from Wednesday. If you recall, it poured down rain Tuesday night, but lucky for us the clouds parted and it was wonderfully sunny for this Valentines Day party on Wednesday.
Thanks for letting me join the fun! Sorry I couldn't fit a sneak peak for everyone on the blog... there were just too many photos. I will be in touch next week with your online proofing information.
Have a great weekend everyone!!





















2 comments :

  1. Those pictures look great! Now I really regret not getting pictures of my new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for working with Kameron and getting such good pictures. He was not in the mood and really made you work to get them. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top