Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dorean Pope Photography - Zilker Play Date - (Austin Child & Infant Photographer)

What a fun morning! I did a play date portrait session this morning with a group in downtown Austin. Six moms (and a couple of dads) got together early to let their children play and I tagged along. While the kids were playing, each child took a turn coming over to do a mini portrait session with me. Below are some of my favorites.

Play Date moms - I hope you enjoy! The rest of the portraits will be available in a few days and can be accessed by clicking on the online proofing link on the right hand side of this page. It was great to meet all of you!




















** If you are interested in hosting a play date session for your mom's group please give me a call or shoot me an e-mail to set one up! Every participant receives one free digital negative. **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top