Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dorean Pope Photography - Beach Trip - Austin, Cedar Park, Leander Photographer

Here are a couple of pictures I took while on vacation in Key West, Fl. I didn't take as many as I would have liked. It's hard to keep track of two little kiddos and carry around a camera at the same time, but I got a few fun pictures. Although we got some scenery shots, my favorites are still the portrait type pictures I took of Adalyn and her cousin. I love capturing kids. Every time I see a really good picture of a child I think about the slide shows we did when my siblings and I graduated from high school. It is so special to look back at your childhood in picture and remember each phase of life. When I see a portrait that really captures a child's personality I think - this will be a great addition to their slide show. It is so special to capture a child just as they are so that a parent can remember them at this age when they look back. Speaking from experience now as a parent I can say, it all goes by SOO quickly!

My baby girl with her curls blowing in the wind. =)



I love how she's standing in this one - it's so her.

Joy!








Sunset from Mallory Square- taken with my little point and shoot camera.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top