Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dorean Pope Photography - Spring Bride - Austin, Bastrop Wedding Photographer

My lovely little sister got married at the end of March. It was a very sweet outdoor ceremony at Bastrop State Park. I was super pregnant at the time and very busy getting ready for baby. Thankfully, my sister is patient and gave me plenty of time to edit her pictures although I'm sure the wait was killing her. I hope they were worth the wait and that they provide memories to cherish for the rest of her life. Here is a glimpse of her wedding day.

Getting Ready

Korin & Corey decided to see each other before the wedding -
here are a couple of shots from their first look.
A quiet moment before the ceremony








We had a little fun with this one...









No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top