Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dorean Pope Photography - Getting Ready For Baby "M" - Austin Maternity Photographer

I'M BACK!!! Aubrey is two and a half months old now and having just returned from a 10 day trip to Florida with both kids, I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of this two kids "thing". I am returning from my "maternity leave" and have begun booking portrait sessions for the month of August.

If you are interested in booking a portrait session or playdate,
shoot me an e-mail and we will set something up.
If you plan to schedule a family portrait session for Christmas cards/gifts, now is the time to book your session. I have a limited number of sessions available and they will fill up quickly!! (Everyone likes to wait to the last minute and I would hate to have to turn families away - please book early to ensure you will get a slot.)

Shortly before I left for Florida, I got together with this wonderful family to take some maternity portraits. Baby M's due date is coming soon and I can't wait for her arrival!! Hope you guys enjoy these. (Lots of Black & Whites because I know you love them!!)

Dorean


The Bump












2 comments :

  1. Ooh, Dore we heart these pictures! Thank you once again for capturing the essence of our little family. We can't wait for you to take pics of Miss M once she arrives!
    We love YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top