Sunday, July 18, 2010

Patriotic Playdate: Sneak Peek - Austin Child Photographer

Wow, it's been an interesting couple of weeks.  Sorry for the silence around here.  My old hard drive decided to give out on me, so I have been in the process of getting a new one and dealing with all of the headache that involves.  Things are a little delayed around here as a result, but I hope to get back on track soon.  Many thanks to anyone waiting for a sneak peek or proofs for your patience!!

I have also been busy with family the last couple of weeks.  We had two family reunions and my niece came to stay with us for two weeks.  Of course I got her in front of my camera before I sent her home, so I will have that blog post coming up soon.  We have all enjoyed the family time, but Adalyn has been thoroughly enjoying herself.  All of her aunts, uncles, and cousins shower her with attention and she just LOVES it!

As a little teaser, I will tell you that I have a new project that I'm working on.
 I am SUPER excited about it and can't wait to share some pics. 

Now on to the good stuff... this sneak peek is from our patriotic playdate.  We had a good turn out and got some really cute shots.  It was HOT, but the kids didn't seem to mind.  You guys enjoy your sneak peek.  Thanks so much for playing!!























No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top