Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Precious Kiddos - Austin Child & Family Photographer


I met up with this family on Sunday morning, bright and early.  They have two beautiful little girls and wanted to get some baby pictures done of their youngest, in addition to capturing their family at this time. 

I SO enjoy what I do.  As I go through all of the pictures from a session and pick out favorites to edit, I think about how these parents will be able to look back in 25 years and remember their children's faces and expressions at this age.  This portrait session will help them to remember these precious, chubby cheeks and sparkling eyes.  The innocence of youth.  It is a very special thing.















3 comments :

  1. Love the top photo! Isn't it fun to get a perfect shot for a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job capturing this family in photos. I can see the love these parents have for their girls, and I can see true happiness in these girls.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top