Thursday, December 2, 2010

Celebrating Life - Austin Child Photographer

I was so excited today to see the completion of a project that I started earlier this summer.  The Celebrating Life Calendar 2011 is available for purchase with all proceeds going to support the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.   In addition to that, the center also decided to display all of the portraits in their entry way for everyone to see as they walk in the door.  I got to help hang them today and snapped this shot to share with you.  (Just a point and shoot camera, but you get the idea!)

If you are interested in supporting the center by purchasing a calendar, let me know.
 They are $10.00 (if you pick one up from me) or $12.00 with shipping.


2 comments :

  1. Congratulations - this is awesome! Great work & for a good cause. The display looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Emma! It was a lot of fun to work with all the moms and the center. I was so blessed by the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top