Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Story Time - Cedar Park Photographer

With all of the cold weather recently, I have been using up my bag of tricks for indoor activities with the kids.  I thought some of you might be running out of ideas as well, so I'm going to share one of my favorite activities with you, maybe it will help you out! 

For any of you who live up this way, I love to take the kids to story time at the Cedar Park Public Library.  I started going when Adalyn was about 6 months old and was just really impressed with the program.  They have story time for all ages and Miss Jane, the librarian who facilitates story time, does an excellent job!  The only draw back is that it is so wonderful that it can be a little crowded, but, especially during the winter when you are tired of being cooped up inside, it is still worth it in my opinion. 

And because every post is better with a picture... I will share a couple of point and shoot pictures from 2008 of Adalyn at story time and "reading" a book.



What are your favorite winter activitites?? 
I would love to hear any ideas you have, whether they are local places to go, or just things you like to do with your kids.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top