Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best of 2010 - Austin Family Photographer

What a year!  It is so fun to sit here and look through all of the sessions I had this year. So many wonderful families, kids, and babies that I got to capture images of.  It is such a joy. THANK YOU to all of the families who have entrusted me with capturing their memories.

I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you and then encourage you to go on over to my facebook fan page.  There you can find my favorite image (it was so hard to pick just one!!) from each client that I worked with this year and vote for the Best of 2010.  Voting ends on 1/8/11 and the winner will receive a fabulous prize!

Happy New Year to all of you!! May your 2011 be filled with joy! - Dorean




















No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top