Monday, January 17, 2011

Me - Austin Portrait Photographer

In the middle of all the craziness of my busy season this year, I managed to get out with a good friend of mine to have her take a couple head shots of me.  I KNEW that it was important to have your own picture on your blog and website, I had just never taken the time to make it happen.  Well, one of the websites I read and gain a lot from did a whole blog post on WHY it is so important and I decided to stop putting it off and just find a way to make it happen!

I called up my friend, Jen, the artist behind the Oh Fiddlesticks! clothing line and asked her to lend her hands and creative eyes to me and my camera.  She did a great job and the image below is the resulting head shot.  It now has a permanent home at the top of this blog. 

Thank you so much, Jen, for making this happen and for helping me out. 
You are so very talented and a huge inspiration to me! Love ya!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top