Saturday, February 13, 2010

Zoo Book - Dorean Pope Photography

The other day I got an offer in my inbox for a free photo book from Shutterfly. I have used their services in the past for sharing family photos and for ordering here and there (**disclaimer - I don't use them for business ordering). I love a good deal and anything free automatically gets my attention, so I decided to put some pictures together from our recent visit to the zoo. Oh my goodness, the book turned out SO WELL if I do say so myself. It was super easy (all I did was upload the photos and pick a theme, they automatically put all the pictures on the pages). I just thought I would share my success to encourage all you moms out there that scapbooking your digital images IS possible and easy. Now I have a book to document Adalyn & Aubrey's first trip to the zoo. Adalyn loves looking at it to see pictures of the animals we saw on our trip. Add Image
Have a great Thursday!
Dorean

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top