Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So Fun - Dorean Pope Photography

Yesterday we had snow here. It was the kind of snow that I haven't seen since I lived in Indiana as a child. It was falling from the sky in great huge clumps of what must have been 50 snow flakes stuck together. It was amazing and beautiful to see. At our house it snowed all day long - from about 7 AM to 7 PM. Since we live in Central Texas and snow isn't a very common occurrence, we took full advantage of it. The day pretty much revolved around the snow - watching it and playing in it. Not much else was accomplished, but it was worth it! We had a great time playing in it and letting Adalyn get out in it. She enjoyed it for a little while until the wet seeped through her gloves and she couldn't stand it any more. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we took the time to enjoy it since it probably wont snow like that again here for another 10 years!!

I only took my little point and shoot camera outside with me (I call it my Mommy camera) - since everything got wet quickly. Nothing fancy about these pictures, but they are cherished memories.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top