Friday, May 14, 2010

A Birthday & A Baby - Austin Baby Photographer

Running around like crazy over here getting ready for a weekend full of family and friends to celebrate Aubrey's birthday.  My sweet baby is already one year old.  So wonderful and so crazy all at the same time.  The year has flown by.  In the last week she decided to embrace toddlerhood by starting to walk.  Such a big girl!!  She is a busy bee.  I love her!!

Taking a break from cleaning, let me share with you a little sneak peek from a session I did this week.  This little girl has the cutest cheeks I have ever seen!!  She was having a rough day when we met up and I don't think the foreign object attached to my face (read: camera) helped at all, but after a while she forgave me and we became friends. 




Have a great weekend!!
Dorean

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top