Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Sweet Little Flower - Austin Newborn Photographer

Meet sweet little Calla and her mama.
Isn't Calla an awesome name?? I am a big fan of unique names and I have never heard this one before. Calla comes from Calla Lily (the flower). Her mommy's name is the name of a flower as well.  A very neat tradition to pass on - very special. 

I love the picture of Calla and her mommy below -  the first couple of weeks with your baby are like nothing else.  Getting to know this little person that is yours, your responsibility, your flesh and blood.  It is an incredible responsibility, an amazing gift, at once overwhelming and completely fulfilling.  You haven't known sleep deprivation until you've brought a newborn home from the hospital.  But in the middle of it all, there are moments like these.  As your newborn looks up and sees you.  Unlike any other.  They are priceless. 



I can't get over her eyelashes in this portrait. I love 'em!!










 

Congratulations, you guys!! She is adorable! :)

- Dorean

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful little girl! You captured her perfectly. Wonderful pictures and processing!

    Love the new background on your blog. I need to still work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! I love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set Dorean! The smile in the first photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top