Monday, May 10, 2010

My Baby Girls - Austin Child Photographer

Friday evening Tim had to work late so the girls and I were looking for things to do to keep us busy.  Before going to Chick-fil-a to eat dinner and let them get all of their energy out on the playground, I decided to head to our neighborhood park to try to get a cute shot of the girls together. 

I have TONS of snap shots of them together (they climb up on Adalyn's bed and she says - "Mommy, take a picture!"), but up until this point it has been almost impossible for me to get a portrait of them together.  Have I mentioned before that taking pictures of my own kids is like 1000 times harder than taking pictures of other people's kids??  Yes, I think I have... I wont rant about it again.  Suffice it to say - it is difficult and trying on my patience. :) 

So, just as I was about to give up on my mini-session with the girls, a wonderful thing happened.  I stopped trying to get them to pose for me and they just started interacting.  The picture I was able to capture below is something I will treasure FOREVER!  I love my girls.  I love that already, at such very young ages, they truly love each other.  They look for each other when they wake up from nap or walk into a room.  They are just starting to play together and it is a marvelous thing! 

Such sweet, beautiful blessings in my life.  I am so grateful.




Happy Monday!!

Dorean

1 comment :

Back to Top