Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brothers - Georgetown Family Photographer

This is part 1 of 2 sneak peeks for this family.  I just couldn't narrow it down any more so I decided to make it two sneak peeks for them.  Our session took place on the campus of Southwestern University in Georgetown.  It is SUCH a beautiful campus, there was no shortage of places to find good light and fun backgrounds. 

We did take a small detour off of the campus though because - I had the shots below in the back of my mind and really wanted to see if I could get them.  I was excited to see a train track right next to the school.  These guys are always up for anything, we've had a lot of fun sessions together (like this one, this one, and this one) and I just LOVE that they will wander around after me and give anything try. 

This family is getting ready to welcome a new addition in just about a week - Mom was an ABSOLUTE trooper walking all over the campus with me!  I can't wait to come back and show you a few maternity shots.  You can also look forward to another session with them after baby arrives.... this time with a little bit of pink added to the mix.  :)








2 comments :

  1. These are all so cute!! They are such beautiful boys. It looks like you did an amazing job on this session. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this last shot of N and Z...oh, the setting is perfect and the colors are awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top