Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Four - Austin Family Photographer

Four things about me...

1. I ordered FOUR pairs of shoes for my brother's upcoming wedding before I finally picked up THE ONES tonight.  They are the correct size and I will not kill myself trying to walk down the aisle in them (I can't wear real heels to save my life.) Some might say I have a little bit of denial about my shoe size, I just say not all shoes are made the same so, sometimes the smaller ones fit me. :)

2. I made mystery chicken for dinner tonight.  No recipe, I just made it up as I went.  It actually turned out half way decent.  BUT, the thing that was really good was the salsa salad kit from Costco.  I am not a huge fan of salad, but THAT salad is really good.

3.  I'm a big advocate of two things.  Costco and USAA (the bank). 

- I LOVE Costco. Love that you can return pretty much anything there up to two years after you bought it and they will just give you your $$, no questions asked.  Tim (my husband) exchanged sunglasses today. He's had them for several months and the finish was peeling.  ZERO hassle.  Love it! 

- I love USAA because I can deposit a check by taking a picture of it with my iPhone.  So cool and easy.  (Oh yeah, I also love my iPhone.)  USAA also has really good customer service which I am a stickler about since I worked in customer service for so long. 

4.  I miss my sister who lives in Florida.  She had a baby in April and I haven't met him yet.  He (I mean THEY - haha) will be here in less than a month and I'm really excited!


And there you have it, four random things about me.  Now that I have shared, I am off to bed.  Goodnight!
Dorean

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top