Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Z Man Turns 3 - Austin Child Photographer

I posted a couple of these on my facebook fan page a little while back.  Now I am coming back to blog all of my favorites from the session because I know their mama is dying to see them! :) 

You see a lot of this family around here and I LOVE it!!  At the start of this year, they bought a package from me that includes a birthday session for each of their kids as well as a family session at the end of the year, right before Christmas.  It is a great way for them to document their children's growth and their family life throughout the year.  Of course, even though each session is dedicated to one specific child, I still make sure that I get some great shots of the family and siblings to include as well. 

If you are interested in a custom package like this for your family, contact me and I would be happy to come up with something that works for you.

Check out the last two shots of their newest addition.
She made her grand debut HERE and has already grown SOOO very much!
I think the very last one might be one of my new favorites. LOVE those blue eyes!









2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful place to take photos....LOVE the old trucks and cars and building. I want to take photos of my boys in a setting like this! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top