Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Marathon - Austin Child & Family Portrait Photographer

Wow, it has been a busy week!! This is definitely busy season for family photographers as everyone gets ready for Christmas and tries to get their family Christmas card ready. I have really enjoyed all of the families I've gotten to capture over the past couple of weeks. I am working like crazy trying to finish up all of these sessions. LOTS of coffee for me and Blues Clues and Sesame Street for Adalyn. There are two things adding extra motivation for me to finish all of my work (besides all of the wonderful families waiting for their proofs): decorating our house for Christmas and a new book to read. Neither of these things can be started until I am done, otherwise I wont ever finish! =) I am really excited about Christmas this year. Having a two year old adds child like wonder to the season. She is already SO excited about Christmas lights. She says, "More lights, Daddy. More lights!!" as we drive home. LOVE it!

Okay... back to the business at hand. These kiddos were having a tough morning and it didn't help that it was cold an windy outside when we met for our session. They were troopers though and I managed to bribe, tickle, and surprise some smiles out of them before the end of the session.

I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek and I look forward to next year! It is fun to watch your kiddos grow.

Dorean








No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top