Sunday, November 15, 2009

Small Town Fun - Bertram Child & Family Photographer

Well, it has been a little while since I posted. We had a little excitement in the Pope house. Our girls had the H1N1 flu. Luckily, my husband and I seem to have escaped without getting sick but I of course rescheduled all of the sessions I had planned while they were sick. First, so I could take care of them and second so that I didn't share their germs. Thankfully, they seemed to have a very light case and they recovered pretty quickly. We are definitely glad to have that over with!

Things are going to be pretty busy around here in the coming weeks. Lots and lots of sessions scheduled, so check back often because there will be many fun things to share. Starting with this sweet family. This mama and I go way back... back to about 9 years old, I believe. (Was it earlier than that, Becca??) It is so fun and surreal to photograph her family - all THREE of her kids. I can't believe we are all grown up, married with kids. It is wonderful. Adalyn loves playing with her kids and was calling out their names as I edited their pictures.

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I look forward to taking your family pictures for years to come. Love you guys!!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top