Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I LOVE Fall - Cedar Park Family Photographer

Here is a sneak peek of my session from this past weekend. It is so fun to see the difference in personality between siblings, between oldest and youngest, boys and girls. This big sister was happy to pose for my camera and do whatever I put her up to and little brother would pretty much have none of it! He didn't fall for anything I pulled out of my bag of tricks. Maybe that's what I get for taking him to a duck pond and then expecting him to sit still. The ducks were WAY more interesting than anything I could do. :) We still managed to get some great shots - with or without his help and I can't say I really blame him.

Happy Tuesday!

PS - Did I mention that I LOVE the weather this time of year??







No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top